Saturday, June 25, 2011

I missed my boy

Yesterday I had to run to the DMV and I didn't want to take Evan because of all of the people that would be there. So Evan's grandma and grandpa came to visit. I was gone for nearly 3 hours before I got home. It was the longest I'd ever been away from Evan. I can't believe how much I missed him. All I did for about half an hour (okay more like an hour), after my in-laws left, was hug him. Afterwards, I sang him his ABCs and he seemed to enjoy that. Here is proof.




This morning Evan was having tummy time on Bob's chest when he has projectile spit up all over Bob's shirt (narrowly avoiding Bob's face). It was kind of funny (especially Bob's reaction).

Bob is working tonight, so the boys are getting some snuggling in. Here they are hanging out in the back yard.


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment